State Tax Information

FAQ for Year-End Tax Reporting

Q. When will I receive my tax statement?

A. Form 1099-DIV will be mailed by January 31. Form 1099-Bs (for redeemed shares) will be mailed by February 15.

Q. How can I obtain another copy of my tax forms?

A. You can call our Shareholder Services Department toll-free at 800-601-5593 and have a copy mailed to you.

Q. Can I get a report showing the cost basis on shares that I redeemed?

A. We can provide an account history back to the account opening.

Q. What portion of my tax-free income is subject to AMT (Alternative Minimum Tax)?

A. That information is on your 1099-DIV (Box 13 - Specified private activity bond interest dividends).