FAQ for Year-End Tax Reporting

Q. When will I receive my tax statement?

A. Form 1099-DIV will be mailed by January 31, 2017. Form 1099-Bs (for redeemed shares) will be mailed by February 15, 2017.

Q. How can I obtain another copy of my tax forms?

A. You can call our Shareholder Services Department toll-free at 800-601-5593 and have a copy mailed to you.

Q. Can I get a report showing the cost basis on shares that I redeemed?

A. We can provide an account history back to the account opening.

Q.  What portion of my tax-free income is subject to AMT (Alternative Minimum Tax)?

A. That information is on your 1099-DIV (Box 10 - Specified private activity bond interest dividends).

Home | Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use
Fund Governance Charter | CIP Notice | Business Continuity Plan | Broker Check
© 2003-2017 Integrity Viking Funds
The mutual funds of Integrity Viking Funds are distributed by Integrity Funds Distributor, LLC, Member FINRA, and are available through licensed third-party Broker/Dealers. Integrity Funds Distributor, LLC is located at 1 Main Street North, Minot, ND 58703 (701) 852-5292.